Benefits to Joining the Toronto Dowsers
"We strive towards Conscious Awareness"
Click here for the: MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
The Toronto Dowsers was started by 6 people August 1st, 2000. Our first meeting took place September 19th, 2000. We are an independent group, with close to 400 members. 10% of our membership is in the US. Another 20% resides outside the Toronto area. They say they love our newsletters
With membership you receive:
- Our mostly monthly (30-40 page) newsletter with live energy, happenings, tips
- Eligibility for borrowing privileges from our library (paid for by membership dues)
- Eligibility for a free table at our Annual December Networking Social
- Mostly monthly meetings and you pay a lower meeting fee
- Discounts at workshops
- 10% Discount at member owned stores: Herbie's Herbs 556 Queen Street West, Toronto, Odyssey Books (books only) 109 Old Kingston Road, Unit #15, Ajax
- Coupon to bring a new friend for free to a meeting (if you join / renew by Oct 31st)
- Enable us to bring special speakers, put on programs, purchase equipment
- You support dowsing and encourage others to learn about it
- You are becoming part of a great community
[NOTE: BELOW IS A COPY OF ONE OF OUR LAMINATED MEMBERSHIP CARDS.]
If we don't have your email address, please send it to us. We send out about 3-8 emails a month on meeting reminders, up to the minute events, chitchat that doesn't get in to the newsletter.
The newsletter, and our web site, will keep you informed as to our meeting dates and times (the 2nd or 3rd Tuesday evening of the month).
Meetings are set up for those who know how to Dowse or are interested in Dowsing and its concepts, to learn more about the Art and Science of Dowsing and meet like minded people.
If you do not know how to dowse and would like to learn, we can help you find a basic dowsing workshop, or direct you to books.
How do you become a good dowser? You learn from one, and then you Practice! and Practice some more!
If you are new, and have questions or suggestions, please first just sit in a meeting and see how things go. We have tried many things in the past, some have worked, some have not. Please check our past newsletters --- which are all online --- to see if we have already done or attempted what you have in mind. We are becoming a community and developing our own way of doing things and your questions will probably be answered as you go along.
A Toronto Dowsers library was inaugurated on October 9th, 2001 and is available to members in good standing and is open during our meeting "schmoozing" time (before and after the presentation).
If you have questions, please call or email me: (416) 322 - 0363 9:33 - 9:33
- Marilyn -
Marilyn Gang, Head Honcho, Toronto Dowsers www.TorontoDowsers.com
The Toronto Dowsers group is run entirely by fabulous volunteers. Become one!
updated September 16, 2011